Problem when using it with VM vendor

More
9 years 2 months ago #26881 by pgarcia
Hi, I'm using VMvendor and VM2AudioSamples.

IN the VMvendor form you allow to have multiple "download files". I'm uploading a .zip and a .mp3 for VM2AudioSamples.
The problem is that I have two times the notice " When you purchase this product your download link will appear here." from the download plugin you ask to install in order to vmvendor to work with virtual goods.
I have alreayde set " duplicate in cart atributes to "no" but I still have it twice. DO you know how can this be fixed ?

Also, is it possible to include th VM2autiosamples in the space of "short description,and not ine the space of desription ?

many thanks !

pedro

pedro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26882 by nordmograph
Yes, this is a known issue with the download plugin.
I addressed it on this site (joomla3- vm3)
If you want I can send you my copy.
Email me with a url where I can see it on your site.

Also I saw you tryed to get the youtube plugin, it needs polishing before release and it will be supported in VMVendor in next VMV update.

About the VMaudio sample, it's a content plugin so it can show where content plugins are loaded in VM.
Not sure how to make it in Short description though.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26884 by pgarcia
Great thank you ! Yes Id like to receive your copy. My wensite is JM3 -VM3 also.
I sent you an email.
Thanks
pedro

More
9 years 2 months ago #26887 by nordmograph
In th e plugin I sent you, remove this part
Code:
if(JFactory::getApplication()->input->get('virtuemart_product_id')=='99') { JFactory::getDocument()->addScriptDeclaration(" window.addEvent('domready', function(){ jQuery('.addtocart-area').hide(); jQuery('.vm-product-media-container').css('width', '100%'); }); "); }

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26890 by pgarcia
Hi thank you very much. I have not received your email with the plugin, could you please resend it ?
many thanks,

pedro

More
9 years 2 months ago #26891 by nordmograph
I can't email you anymore, probably because of the archve

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: pgarcia

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds