Add text

More
10 years 1 week ago #22466 by staifermo
Add text was created by staifermo
Salve, negli esempi che mostrate è presente un testo sopra l'immagine parallax, nel modulo che invece ho scaricato non c'è questa configurazione testo come faccio a replicarla?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #22467 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Add text
Hello

What language is this ? Please post in english

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 1 week ago #22474 by staifermo
Replied by staifermo on topic Add text
Hi, in the examples shown that there is a text on the image parallax, in the module which I've downloaded this configuration there is no text how do I replicate it?

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #22475 by nordmograph
I see.

You need to create a new 'custom content' module and add your text in it.
Set ti to a unique module position name , for instance: parascrol1

And then in the ParallaxScroll module you can add 'parascrol1' as additional embed module position.
let me know if it helps or if I'm not clear.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by nordmograph.

More
10 years 1 week ago #22476 by staifermo
Replied by staifermo on topic Add text
perfect, thank you very much

More
10 years 1 week ago #22477 by nordmograph
You're welcome :)

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds