[solved] Cannot get it to work online..

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #25833 by vlaatje
Hi,

The parallax scroll module works perfectly on my local computer, but when i transfer the page to my host it doesn't show the content. I am out off options, can you please assist?

my test page is at
vla.meximas.com

The module should display at the page bottom, between about us and contact us where the title says "Parallax Scroll Bottom"

Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25835 by vlaatje
Ok, after seeing the error:
"NetworkError: 404 Category not found - vla.meximas.com/modules/mod_parallaxscroll/img/digimen.jpg "

I changed the picture to the default images, the module works..

I feel stupid..

I'll look further into it. Thanks for the mental support.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #25836 by nordmograph
Hello

Sorry I could not reply faster :)
Well done you solved this.
Let me know if other question arises. I(ll try to help not only mentaly ;)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vlaatje

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds