A few issues

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #23518 by dave_logic
A few issues was created by dave_logic
Hi Adrien,

Just installed this last night and have noticed some issues.

1 - Although maps show up in K2 content correctly the markers will ONLY show up in the Map Module if the map content tag is added to the infotext section. If added to the body section it still shows up fine in the K2 article but nothing shows up in any of the associated modules.

2 - I cannot seem to get the article description to show in the map marker info bubble or closest places mod, just a number '1' shows.

3 - Disabling category filter in the component has no effect at all..I assume the category filter box should not show if disabled.

4 - I dont have any marker icons in media/com_geocheckin/catmarkers...Am I supposed to and if not what are the naming conventions for each marker.

Regards,

Dave

Test site: www.se24.org (see artcle A,B,C,D)

Map: www.se24.org/index.php/joomla/search
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by dave_logic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #23519 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic A few issues
Hello Dave,

Thank you for your feedback.

1- yes , for now the tag requires to be in the introtext section of the article.

2. that number corresponds to the number of comments. Your template misses the icon-comment class as descibed in the JUI ( kyleledbetter.com/jui/icons/ ) maybe you can change that icon-comment class with another wich is hopefully supported by your template .

3- Nice catch this was a bug, now fixed (updating the map module and the component mapmarkers model).
Redownload and update.( no version number change)

4 - You can if you want to use different markers for different categories. each marker should then be named x.png where x is the category ID.

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #23973 by marinos
Replied by marinos on topic A few issues
Hi
1. I cannot disable the address search.
2. in the module closest i get some maps and some the symble no map and big X and a thermometer :)
Please advise.

Thanks

Marinos

More
9 years 8 months ago #23976 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic A few issues
Can you illustrate with a screenshot or a url ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds