How do you create a rule for a specific check-in?

More
6 years 3 months ago #40717 by PiranhaPete
Is there documentation that shows how to set up a new rule in AUP (and all the fields needed) so a user gets points when they check in to a specific location?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40718 by nordmograph
When the component got installed, it installed automatically a rule in aup:
plgaup_geocheckinsocial_points2visitor
set it up as you like (points amount mostly)

There are also 2 other rules installed:
plgaup_geocheckinsocial_points2owner: to reward the location creator when some one does a checkin
and
plgaup_geocheckin_points2mayor: When a user becomes Mayor (once per user per venue)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40719 by PiranhaPete
I'm obviously not doing this correctly - see attached.

Is there no way to assign different value points to different locations?
Attachments:

More
6 years 3 months ago #40721 by nordmograph
Sorry, my mistake: Rules names are:

plgaup_geocheckin_points2visitor
plgaup_geocheckin_points2owner
plgaup_geocheckin_points2mayor

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40722 by PiranhaPete
It still doesn't apply points upon checkin

More
6 years 3 months ago #40723 by nordmograph
Email me BE access if you want me to have a look.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds