Support for EasySocial Groups, Members, & Events

More
9 years 11 months ago #22864 by eileenrod
I'm interested in GeoCheckin (and Geommunity Suite for EasySocial). I'd like to enable users to checkin to a group (where the group has specified an address), with a person, or with an event (events are being added right now so of course this would be a still further into-the-future request :)

Does GeoCheckin support checking in based on GeoLocation of EasySocial groups and site members? Would you be able to add that for me? Naturally, I'd buy both products ASAP ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #22866 by nordmograph
Hello

No, the suite, works with Articles. (joomlma or k2)
Checking in is possible via
- closest places module
- QRCode
- or contentplugin within an article.
It could in the future support EasySocial events, but it would require new set of module/plugins.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 11 months ago #22867 by eileenrod
I always appreciate a response on the weekend :) We can make it work as-is and definitely need Geommunity Suite so I just purchased both, thanks for your products!

More
9 years 11 months ago #22876 by nordmograph
Hello,
If you have an Easysocial beta where events feature is added, feel free to email it to us so we can add events in the Geommunity module and investigate about checkins feature.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 11 months ago #22892 by eileenrod
Their work on 1.3 continues, when a Beta is available to share I will. Thank you!

More
9 years 11 months ago #22895 by nordmograph
Ok thanks
Btw, I just updated the mod_geocheckin_map module to add a dynamic category filter on the map as shown on talebuilder.com home page. Redownload the archive if you want to use that feature.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds