Cannot get it to work

More
6 years 7 months ago #39756 by sapcotegirl
Replied by sapcotegirl on topic Cannot get it to work
It fails but all I get is a rose coloured bar
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39757 by sapcotegirl
And if I choose Upload Installation Package, it just loops around as though its not recognised.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39758 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Cannot get it to work
OK Email me backend access, or post here as confidential information.
I'll have a look.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39759 by sapcotegirl
This message contains confidential information

Info as requested

More
6 years 7 months ago #39760 by sapcotegirl
When you have taken a look (assuming you can resolve the issue), I will need to apply it to my main/live website, so will need to know how it was achieved.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39761 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Cannot get it to work
Not sure what you did but it installed fine on your setup , on the first try.
Obviously this app had allready been set.

What you need now is make sure users, at least hosts, have cooridnates set using their address field in their profile edition
(maybe the country field gets useless then)

Once a user il located, he becomes a 'host' and other users can checkin at that hosts place.
When clicking the checkin button or scanning the QRCode, the component will compare the distance betwen the host and the visitor's browser (user has to accept to share location).

It seems to work perfectly on your site except from the icon-set that seems to conflict with another one.
I'll try to solve this for you.

Does it help ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds