Not quite sure how to install this

More
9 years 8 months ago #24124 by gmurray
Cant seem to find any decent documentation on this.

Please help.

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #24128 by nordmograph
Hello,

This is an admin module.
It needs to be installed via the Joomla installer.
Then visit the module manager and filter the module list to show only administration modules.
When you find the module in the list, edit the module settings and set it to the "cpanel" module position.
Enable it and now visit the cpanel page of your backend (COntrol panel page)
You'll find the module there and will be ready to operate it.

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24134 by melissa
Ok, i see it on the backend of joomla but im not seeing where you wanted me to make it cpanel. other problem i see, there is no united states or america... unless im completely blind :)

Thanks for all your help. Sorry about the 2 usernames, i had my secretary buy the plugin and now we have 2 usernames.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24139 by nordmograph
Hello

Set:
cpanel
in the module position option (like every modules have)

Yes there is indeed a united states option I don't remember its exact naming, but we used it on Geommunity3.com.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds