[solved] Only a Subset of Profile Data Entered

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #24434 by nordmograph
Here is a beta update of the module that should be compatible with the ES1.3beta2
I have not tryed it, but I followed your gidelines also having a carfull look at your screenshots in the other posts.

- I have made changes regarding the name field split into 3 fields (multirow) and added an name_field ID parameter
- I have split the address field data into multirow data changing the country code for long country name data.
the country name is the part to test and be carefull at.

- I also added the 'date' datakey for birthday

Download it , let me know when I can remove it from this forum post . And give it a try.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24436 by eileenrod
Thank you! I installed and confirm compatibility with ES1.3beta2 all changes good. Two follow-ups:

1) There's one last field, "Graduation Age", that I specified in the panel settings but don't see. Should I see it in #__social_fields_data for the corresponding field id I specified or would it be in another table?

2) So with the changes ES made that better support GeoMunnity3ES I'm guess we'll soon see support for Events & Groups that have the appropriate address field supplied?

More
9 years 7 months ago #24440 by nordmograph
1) Graduation age is not a field but only a value to be added to the date of birth (year of birth more exactly) to define the graduation year :)
2) Yes it's allready running, I had to update the user, groups and events address fields queries. Do you want to test it ? if so, drop me mail using the contact form from the footer below.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24442 by eileenrod
Have you ever watched the American cartoon "The Simpsons"? Re: #1 in your note, I say "Doh!" Thank you

More
9 years 7 months ago #24500 by eileenrod
[marked solved]

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds