[fixed] geo address now showing in username

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #28261 by carlucci001
I attempted to import users today after you and i discussed potential issues. I ran the script to add 50 members and when i do it adds the geocoding into the username field. Please advise.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28266 by nordmograph
Hi

Can you post a screenshot of your settings for this.
According to some countries or nationality columpsn can change and most of these changes are coded in the script but obvously one is missing. Let me see.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28268 by nordmograph
Ok I have the same issue here, it seems they changed something on their API.
I'll fix it right now and let you know when you can redownload it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28272 by carlucci001

More
8 years 11 months ago #28273 by nordmograph
ok you can redownload and reinstall.
They changed the API on the 11th...

Test first in Test mode (T) and let me know.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28275 by carlucci001
That did it thanks.....

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds