[fixed] Error with german users

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #29924 by dennisth19
Hi,

i get this error if i try to access the newly created user in es:

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29925 by dennisth19
Replied by dennisth19 on topic Error
PS: also the user is not autoconnected with my profile (plugin)

More
8 years 6 months ago #29935 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Error
I can't reproduce this, with newly created ES users:
www.nordmograph.com/workshop/index.php?o...e&id=6464&Itemid=117

Can you enable the debug in the module and input here the INSERT queries you get ?
Also a module settings screenshot to help trying to reproduce.

Sample users are not supposed to be connected to anyone. The connections plugin is a user plugin that requires manual registration.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29945 by nordmograph
OK I found out, on your German countries query the result doesn't include the NIRPP number
This is now fixed in 1.5.2
I recommend you delete all your previous sample users, before testing and adding new ones.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29947 by dennisth19
Replied by dennisth19 on topic Error
The update feature in joomla gives this error:

Warning

Update path does not exist.
Error updating COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29948 by nordmograph
Yes, as it is a commercial extension update is manual

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds