[fixed] popup window problem

More
9 years 8 months ago #23833 by alva
Replied by alva on topic popup window problem
maybe just add some code like module easyblog map, just skip it if null or empty ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #23834 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic popup window problem
Fontello CSS is missing from there.
kultportal.cultportal1.netdna-cdn.com/co...ets/css/fontello.css

Reinstall and make sure it is present.
Email me backend access so I can fix your 0,0 blogs issues.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #23907 by alva
Replied by alva on topic popup window problem
i send email to you contact@nordmograph.com

More
9 years 8 months ago #23909 by nordmograph
Right email address but I did not receive it. Can you retry ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #23912 by nordmograph
Still no luck to access your site or server.
But you can redownload and reinstall the archive, it got an update to fix your missing icons.

More
9 years 8 months ago #23945 by nordmograph
Ok I now fixed the EasyBlog issue when showing non located blog posts at the middle of the earth map. Redownload and update will fix the isse for you.
Let me know.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds