many items in the same location - cannot view them

More
9 years 5 months ago #25231 by MultishoperMK
I can't see few items in the same location. When there is more than one, map is grouping them. It was working in earlier version. Please look into the link and search for 'Warszawa mazowiecka'. You should be able to see what I am writing about.

www.multishoper.com/lokalizacja

Regards,
Mariusz Kryczka
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25233 by nordmograph
Hello

Make sure you have the latest version, then make sure you use clustering with the 'custom' library option, not the 'online' option

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25334 by MultishoperMK
I've done, what you wrote. Still search engine makes double search result. Please type f.e. "room13" in marker search to see, what I mean.

B.regards
Mariusz

More
9 years 5 months ago #25359 by nordmograph
Hey Marius,

I could not reproduce this issue on my setup , but I added a DISTINCT to the search query for groups and events so install com_geommunity3es v1.0.10 and give it atry.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds