Does not appear to the event location

More
9 years 5 months ago #25298 by peiyouliao
How to mark the event appear on the map? :evil:

Events Addressfield Id? How do I know the ID table?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25299 by nordmograph
Yes addressfield ID
Very easy, use Chrome's rightclick inspect function or Firefox + Firebug.

118 is the event address field ID for my setup.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
9 years 5 months ago #25308 by peiyouliao
I tried, that did not appear in the event Landmarks..........

You can help me to the background in website? :whistle:

More
9 years 5 months ago #25346 by peiyouliao
There are tons of problems with your developed plug-in! I don't suggest using your products because I've lost my patience after I fixed it again and again. It's really not user-friendly at all! :(

More
9 years 5 months ago #25351 by nordmograph

peiyouliao wrote: I tried, that did not appear in the event Landmarks..........

You can help me to the background in website? :whistle:

Yes you can email me backend access, Ill double check your settings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25358 by nordmograph
I just updated the archive, there was a little bug regarding Events, so you can try it.
Also understand only future events will show on the map, past events will not.

If no result, email me your map url and backend login so I can have a look at your settings and fix it.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds