Map Settings: Profile types not appear

More
9 years 3 months ago #26314 by pamment
Hi
Thank you. Now everything seems to work. I have a last request, the field size teleportation and Marker Search I could not expand due to your suggestions. The goal is, you can read the letters in the fields well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26472 by nordmograph
Hi Martin, My emails to you are forbidden, so please stick to the forum
To reply your email:

Hi Martin,

Uncaught ReferenceError: techjoomla is not defined

This is the issue on every pages and it breaks Geommunity3
Disable that extension and it should fix Geommunity3 and probably some other features on your site.
Let me know

Adrien

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26473 by pamment
Hi Adrien
If i disable the techjoomla extansion the map works fine again. Thank you. But i need this invitex extension.
Do you have a idea or suggestion what i can do about it.
Martin

More
9 years 2 months ago #26474 by nordmograph
Hello

Well , you should ask techjoomla for an update.
The extension is threwing the mentioned error on every pages of your site , so it's not a conflict issue with Geommunity but really an issue with that specific extension.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds