Users Addressfield Id for multiple user profiles

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27544 by HS
Hi

I have added a custom address field to 4 different user profiles.
When I checked the database ( see attached ) I realized that they are all assigned to different ID.
As far as I understand, I need to fill the ID value in the field "Users Addressfield Id" for Geocommunity?
Could you please let me know what number I need to use?
I would like 4 user types to appear on the same map.

Many thanks

H
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #27545 by nordmograph
Hello,

Leave the field empty, Geommunity3 will guess the id on its own

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HS

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27557 by HS
Thank you for your prompt answer.
Users are now showing. However I noticed that group is still not showing.
Please see the attached for what I set it up.

EasySocial-GroupCategory.png - This is a form of the group category.
EasySocial-Group.png - This is a address value of the user group, which always contain first 3 or 4 digits of UK postcode.
I want a user group to appear in the center of NW1.
Does it require custom Dev? ( I have emailed you about this quite a while back )

mod_geommunity3es.png - Zoom in/out bar is not working. is it anything I missed?

Much appreciate if you can shed a light.

Many thanks

H
Attachments:

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27560 by nordmograph
Hi

Well, I doubt ES Geocoder is capable of locating a group with only a postcode. I guess at least country is required too.
Yes the zoom bar max is 10 and its min is 10 so it can switch to another value, set 20 as max and 0 as min if you want the full zoom range.
Note that in some cases it might not be a good idea to allow full zoom out as it would load all the markers and may take time depending on the crowd size it will display.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HS

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds