Info box displayed too big, how to exclude a member and how to choose info displayed ?

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #42829 by aadsport
Hi,
I just installed Geo3 for Easysocial, and I have 3 questions :
1/ The info pop-up box is displayed too big (see png). I guess it is because of template's css, but how could I solve that easily ?
2/ I would like one user (in fact a test user) not being displayed on the map : is it possible ?
3/ how can I choose the info displayed in the box (for instance, only the phone number and not the address) ?
Thanks for your help
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by aadsport.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #42833 by nordmograph
Hello

1. Yes, your buttons css is too big, you can either edit your template's button css or edit the infowindow view to add an additional class to the buttons with some specific css.
To edit the view , make a template override for the file:
components/com_geommunity3es/views/userinfowindow/tmpl/default.php
copy it to
templates/(your template)/html/com_geommunity3es/userinfowindow/default.php
and modify this new file.

2. Easiest way to exclude him from result is to remove his postal address. You could also exclude him by Profiletype, in the component>map setting

3. Best is to use the, in the component->map setting, the User Infowindow Field, where you can select the fields to display by their ES unique field name. If you want to do more edit to the infowindow, you can also do a template override as decribed in #1

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aadsport

More
5 years 5 months ago #42835 by aadsport

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds