Same Bugs Present

More
5 years 3 months ago #43092 by thering1975
Hi

I original subscribed previously and ended with .11 release.

I resubscribed and now running .13 and the same issues are present

For example:
  • I select no to showing profile types (registered, free etc) in module and no entries in compomnent, but they still show
  • I have a unique field Gender Status - the box shows with 4 options (there are 5) but no text shows at all, however it seems to be appearing in part above the map

Map zoom also seems to be a bit jumpy in latest release

And no Group Avatar or Group Covers are showing, they are fine on events and people just dont show on groups

This is on easy Social 3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #43093 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Same Bugs Present
Can you share the map url? You can set it as confidential if you need.

1. Also I don't understand your first dot issue. PLease precise.
2. seeing the map live would help
3. I don't have any hand on map zoom, not much I can do. Maybe another issue affect javascript on the map.
4. Weird are you using Azon S3 storage
What do you mean with 'people just don't show on groups' ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 3 months ago #43094 by thering1975
Replied by thering1975 on topic Same Bugs Present
I will send you a link and a unlisted youtube video

Reference my first issue - I have 3 categories of profile types, free, premium and business users. These are the profile types. I set this not to display but it still does - This i can override with display = none

3) I think someone else mentioned this but when you zoom in, it goes full zoom then backs out slightly

4) Yes i use amazon s3 located in London but this is where all data for ES is held. What i meant was users and events avatars and covers show fine, its just group images do not show fine

But the biggest issue is the text for gender search box not visible at all

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #43095 by thering1975
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by thering1975.

More
5 years 3 months ago #43096 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Same Bugs Present
Hello

This is weird, I just tested setting group avatar and cover and they show fine on the infowindow (using ES3.0.1), also disabling the profile type option works as expected see
www.nordmograph.com/workshop/index.php?o...icle&id=1&Itemid=128
Are you using various modules? Sounds stupid, but make sure you disable it in the correct module.

On your group avatar, it looks for a missing picture
at yoursite.com/index.php/business-registration/groups/1-bugsquad
Try resetting it in the group.

If it doesn't help, share backend access so I can find out what's wrong.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #43097 by thering1975
Hi

I will set you up a user account and send in a second

Just also tried your custom map styler and copied JSON accross and cleared cache and thats ignored also.

I have only one module created.

I wondered if it was being inside SP pagebuilder, so also set up a standard page non sppb and placed a duplicate modile there with exactly the same results

And the Json map styling also does not apply on this new module on a non sp page builder page
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by thering1975.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds