Same Bugs Present

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #43098 by thering1975
Replied by thering1975 on topic Same Bugs Present
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by thering1975.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #43099 by thering1975

More
5 years 3 months ago #43100 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Same Bugs Present
Hi,

FOr now, I disable the profile type filter and it got removed from the map successfully. Not sure hy it did not wotk for you. I'm confused. Can you double check?

I added an avatar to the group in London and it showed on the infowindow.

The empty custom field field options remains. I'm doing more testing for this one.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 3 months ago #43101 by thering1975
Okay

For info i also set up a seperate page so i can rule out SPpagebuilder, Here the option for profile types also does not show which is correct

But yes the gender status box is still the same

This is using a seperate module to the one you were testing and can be found here

reference the Avatar and covers, all groups already had these assigned so i just checked the one in cornwal and its broken as is the one in edinburgh. Is it an issue for groups created before the instal of the map software?

More
5 years 3 months ago #43102 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Same Bugs Present
Yes, at some points ES changed the way it stored thes pics.
So you need to update these pics.

About the Custom field issue does it only happen with checkbox type fields?
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #43103 by thering1975
Okay i have been playing and think i have narrowed it down

So i realised under the default gender option you can actually put custom options (in the easy social user workflow) so on the new map page i stated above i have set that to GENDER field instead of the original one you was checking which was GENDERSTATUS.

Now if i select the default options EASY SOCIAL provide i.e MALE or Female in my profile then they show on the map correctly. I switched between the genders and it alters and shows correctly.

HOWEVER

If you select one of the custom options in your profile which are set in the GENDER user workflow, i.e gender fluid then that appears as no text and blank although the tickbox is ticked on the map

So for some reason GEOcommunity is only picking up the default entry and for some reason not picking up the custom fields i have added

This would explain why it did not pick up any of the items in my GENDERSTATUS user workflow as they are all custom items
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by thering1975.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds