After install No ToolBar - Nothing - just the Map

More
9 years 7 months ago #24239 by Burhan
Hello,

nice extention but after install and set Community ID Parameters from Joomla nothing happens. No Toolbar nothing i can just see the Map.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24240 by Burhan

More
More
9 years 7 months ago #24242 by nordmograph
Hello

Read the documentation carefully and check your settings.
www.geommunity3.com/support/documentatio...3-for-jomsocial.html

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24243 by Burhan
OK for dummys: I go to Menu > Jomsocial toolbar > Events: ItemID: 824. Is that Correct? Or do i have to use the ItemID from the ModuleManager?

What are with the SearchToolbar and the zoom?
THX for fast response

More
9 years 7 months ago #24244 by nordmograph

Burhan wrote: OK for dummys: I go to Menu > Jomsocial toolbar > Events: ItemID: 824. Is that Correct?

Yes correct, but this is not your issue.
Make sure your users are located
check in phpmyadmin the table: #__community_users and make sure some users have latitude and longitude with values (not 255)

Then make sure the module has the correct map id (referring to the map created in the component)
and check other module settings. Make sure you don't enable profile types filter if you have only one or no profiletype.
Tweek the zoom max and min values so you're able to zoom in and out the map.

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds