Q before buying

More
9 years 5 months ago #25559 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Q before buying
Hello Amit,

You can get the extensions on the product page when being loggedin.

I don't understand:
"is the styler cost money?"
Please precise.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25560 by amitmeyraz
Replied by amitmeyraz on topic Q before buying
hi,
i downloded it, but there is no plugin. just comp and modul.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25561 by nordmograph
When installing the component, the profile plugin should get installed automatically.
It's called Geommunity Locator and it's added to:

/plugins/community/geommunitylocator

Make sure you set it as core application so it added to every users profiles.

Note that the plugin is not mandatory, or not recommended (unless it's set to "read only") if you use Jomsocial core google map integration with profle address fields.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25562 by amitmeyraz
hi,
ok, found it. why it is not recommended ?
when i am using jomsocial core, can i pick my location? or the location depend on my real location.

i will explain, at jomsocial i entered my locatio at the address, but when i wi sign in from other location, where i will se my marker? at my real location or at the address that i entered to jomsocial?

More
9 years 5 months ago #25563 by nordmograph
It is recommended. but not mandatory.
You can pick your location (if not 'read only') on the map manually.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25564 by amitmeyraz
hi,
so if i am not using the plugin, i cant pick my location, the location is always according to the address?

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds