Geommunity 3 features list

More
9 years 4 months ago #25834 by farukkm
Does Geommunity 3 have these functions because i don't see them on features list

Sobipro entry page map as rich replacement of the SP Geomap map
Virtuemart vendors, and products
Alphauserpoints for check in

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25837 by nordmograph
Nope.

Geommunity3 got re focused on the core social features: Profiles, Events Groups, Media.
The UI has been a lot improved (infowindow, search bars, profiletypes and custom field filters, fullscreen mode, etc...)
And Performances too: now markers , infowindows, filters and searches provide results via Ajax wich allows extremly crowded maps to load quickly as only the viewed part is loaded and unloaded upon navigation.

Geommunity3 will be expandable via plugin in the future.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25838 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Geommunity 3 features list
So I should expect the functions mentioned in the near future ?

More
9 years 4 months ago #25839 by nordmograph
Well

- Not exactly, you can still use older Geommunity as Sobipro rich replacement
- Yes Virtuemart Products could be the type of plugins that could enhance Geommunity3
- No, Checkins are mostly process vie mobie phones so they are/will now be processed via a click button on the entry page or a QRcode in real life.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25841 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Geommunity 3 features list
Just to be clear on what i want, I want the "foursquare" functionality which works perfectly with geocheckin suite, geomunity and sobipro for my joomla 3 site. please advise on what to do or purchase

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds