[solved] Event link Itemid issue

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 1 week ago #27965 by lemiran
Hi everybody
I have a J3 site with jomsocial and the geocommunity plug on it.

The map displays properly and the events/users are loaded and are visibles. But if i click on the "more info" button, it opens an error page like this "impossible to found this event"

Bug visible here : yayos.fr/test
Thank you for your help !

Regards
Miran
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #27966 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Event link bug
Salut Miran,

This is mainly because you did not fil in your Events Menu Itemid value in the Geommunity (not Geocommunity :) component options.
to find it, disable SEF, go to an event using the Jomsocial menu and find the &Itemid= value in the url
or visit the menu manager in your administration and find the menu item ID for your Jomsocial events.

Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28060 by lemiran
Replied by lemiran on topic Event link bug
hi nordmograph and thanks for your reply

I tried to find the ID. In the Menu items, the "all events" item has the ID 370. But when i manually added this value to the error url:

yayos.fr/component/community/events/view...res-yayos?Itemid=370 , it doesn't work neither.
I also tried to add this value in the geocommunity parameters but the same result...

Regards

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #28061 by nordmograph
you're doing it wrong: don't add it manually to the error url.

Adding it to the component option will fully rewrite the url.
I just visited your map and it has not been added to the event Itemid option in the Geommunity3es component options.
Let me know when you added it and I can have another look.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28062 by lemiran
Replied by lemiran on topic Event link bug
Hi

i added it manually just to test it ;)
The id is now in the parameters and it doesn't work :) The id is the one i picked in the menu items list, am i doing right?

Thank you!

More
9 years 1 week ago #28063 by nordmograph
Envoyez moi vos infos de login de l'admin en répondant au mail du forum.
Je regarderai si c'est le bon.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds