All Events don't display

More
9 years 1 week ago #28157 by lemiran
Replied by lemiran on topic All Events don't display
Ok so how to fix it.

But as i said before, some of my events do have coordinates and don't display on the map

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28158 by nordmograph
Can you point me to a example event with corrdinates that should be showing on map and is not? Maybe I missed it.

In the case I am right (to be confirmed), solutions are:
- prefered:
reporting this to Jomsocial team so they make sure to process the event Geocoder before duplicating the original event so every clones also get coordinates and not the 255,255.
- alternative:
running a batch geocoder script that will geocode events on regular time base so they

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28159 by lemiran
hi you are right, i tought it was a few events with coordinates.

So what to do? I think i'm not the only one in this case??
Where could i find this batch geocoder script? And if i find it, it will only help me for the existing events am i right? For the new events i will have the same problem...

More
9 years 1 week ago #28160 by nordmograph
A script is a dirty solution
First, add your voice to my post here.

And then don't create repeating events, but a long event called 'Tous les mardi' etc...
as a workaround waiting for a fix from Jomsocial.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28161 by lemiran
ok!

how can i add my voice to your post? anything special to do?
What is a long event?

More
9 years 1 week ago #28163 by nordmograph
Just posting you experience the same issue.
A long event is an event during a veryyyyy long time like months.
:)

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds