[solved] No markers in the GMap

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #28541 by PureVelvet
Hey.

I have the problems that no markers are shown in the map. Can you please help me to configure?

Thanks and kind regards

community.fifa-zone.de/members/mitgliederkarte
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28544 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No markers in the GMap
Hey,

The page is private.
Are you using the Geommunity locator plugin for Jomsocial profile to locate your users or are they filling their address in their profile ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28556 by PureVelvet
Replied by PureVelvet on topic No markers in the GMap
I want them to filling their Adress in their profile und to use this data. How can I setup this?

More
8 years 11 months ago #28557 by nordmograph
Fine you need to set the Jomsocial configuration options about integration. Make sure the address fields are set correctly.
Then check if users get Coordinates in the #__community_users table (other than 255,255)
If they get coordinates they will show on Geommunity3 map :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28559 by PureVelvet
Replied by PureVelvet on topic No markers in the GMap
What especially I have to configure here?

More
8 years 11 months ago #28564 by nordmograph
Address fields

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds