[solved] profile tab if geolat is NULL

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #24672 by Buzz50
The Geommunity Locator profile tab is not showing if geolat and lng are NULL. It does show for those who have a value there.

If I set them all to 1 it will show but then the map is then really slow to load and most of my members are in the sea!

What should I do?

I have > 8,000 members.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24673 by nordmograph
Hi

It's just been fixed. It was a html issue in the default infowindow.
Let me know if the fix works for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24674 by Buzz50
Thanks,
What do I need to change or do I download and re-install?

More
9 years 6 months ago #24675 by nordmograph
Yes redownload and reinstall the plugin only.
Let me know if this is now fine.. or not.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24676 by Buzz50
This seems to work fine now thanks

More
9 years 6 months ago #24677 by nordmograph
Good news , you're welcome

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds