Custom Markers, Groups Filter and Info Window

More
9 years 4 months ago #25720 by Mentos
I'd like to set a custom marker for every user in the map. So user1 has markerX, user2 has markerY and so on.

The best would be a custom marker for each value of the dynamic custom field filter in the map. So value1 has markerX, value2 has MarkerY and so on.

Understand?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25725 by Mentos
And where can I find the profiletype ID?
Thanks

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #25726 by nordmograph

Mentos wrote: And where can I find the profiletype ID?
Thanks

Community Builder doesn't have profile types.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25727 by nordmograph

Mentos wrote: I'd like to set a custom marker for every user in the map. So user1 has markerX, user2 has markerY and so on.

The best would be a custom marker for each value of the dynamic custom field filter in the map. So value1 has markerX, value2 has MarkerY and so on.

Understand?

No, this not supported.
This depends on the custom field type you set,and would require custom development.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25728 by Mentos

User Marker Icon: You can choose to use the Generic user Marker Icon, or users avatars or also to use different marker icons according to profiletypes ID.
In this last case, you must set png icons in images/com_geommunity3es/profiletypes_markers/ and make sure each marker is named 1.png, 2.png where the value is the profile type ID.

I didn't understand how to set a custom marker for a user, following this steps. What is the profile type ID mentioned before? Please help! :(

More
9 years 4 months ago #25729 by nordmograph
I see.

This last part concern Geommunity3 for Easysocial or Jomsocial, not Geommunity3 for Community Builder as Community Builder doesn't have profile types :(

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds