relate cb user list from CB 2 to Geommunity 3

More
9 years 1 month ago #27320 by max12
Hi,

I would like to link the user list search page of Community builder 2 (CB2) to Geommunity.

CB2.0 is "com_comprofiler" module and he passes parameters in the URL. Is there anyway I could pass those parameters ( city, latitude, etc... the same wa you do with a Json encode I guess ) to the map and change the datas sent to the map ? So I can update the map markers according to the search results ( my template has the search list and the Geommunity map on the same page but the map show ALL the users ).

Let me know,if you can, which way I should start to achieve that and do you think this is hard stuff to do ?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27324 by nordmograph
Hi,

Can you post a typical search result url ? (Non sef)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #27327 by max12
Hi,

Yes, here is an example of the url generated by the user list result page of Community builder 2
Code:
http://www.domainname.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=5&cb_city=Marseille&cb_activty=Cinéma

As your map works with a similar request ( with option=com_geommunity3cb ) except that it requires a customfilter and customvalues parameter when you request the json to be able to display something else than ALL the markers or filter by name....I thought maybe there is an easy way to get the values from the search fields of CB and pass it to your map...

thanks
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by max12.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds