Click on visit Event does not work

More
8 years 10 months ago #28367 by Claudio47
Hi

If I click on the visit Event button of an event found on the map it directs me to a page in JomSocial with the error message "Error

Sorry, we cannot find the specified event.
"

This happens if I do not add an ItemID of the JomSocial events in the Geommunity settings.
If I do add the itemID of JomSocial-events in the settings of Geommunitythen by clicking on the "visit event" button it reloads the page of the map. It stays on the same page.
I would like to direct the visitor to the event page of the selected event from the map.

How can I do that?

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Claudio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #28368 by nordmograph
Hi

Of course the Itemid is required. Add it.
Post a url for the map and mention an event so I can see my self.

Also disabling SEF and posting here the non sef url for an event from the map would help solving this.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 10 months ago #28370 by Claudio47
I added the eventID = 1177

now the link if SEF is set to YES:
homepage.com/index.php/component/communi...my-traum?Itemid=1177
here the error message comes:
"Error
Sorry, we cannot find the specified event"

link when SEF is disabled:
homepage.com/index.php?option=com_commun...ventid=1&Itemid=1177

Thank you for quick response

Regards

Claudio

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds