Useage Question

More
9 years 4 months ago #25320 by eileenrod
Useage Question was created by eileenrod
I installed the plugin and entered my profile display name. When doing so the widget indicates that the playlist is empty although I created a playlist as illustrated in the attached image.

In case I was supposed to enter my "email address" as requested in SoundCloud login, when I enter that into the App Settings I do not see any SoundCloud widget in my profile.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25321 by eileenrod
Replied by eileenrod on topic Useage Question
Here's the image:

More
9 years 4 months ago #25322 by eileenrod
Not having success inserting image in post, so here's a link .

More
9 years 4 months ago #25323 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Useage Question
Hello

You only have to input your soundcloud username.
If it doesn't wokt, you can try with
subjex
or
himuro-yoshiteru

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25324 by eileenrod
My problem, I hadn't yet uploaded any tracks. So now my follow-on question:

Could you modify the settings to support the user election to either play from their own tracks uploaded -OR- to play from the users playlists? The latter would enable users to share playlists they've put together which can include other peoples songs.

The use case would support social site members sharing:

a) a special curated playlist of their favorite songs of artists or dj's on SoundCloud.
b) a special curated playlist of their favorite songs they've created themselves
c) a mix of the two above,

I think adding ability to play from users "playlists" would widen interest in the plugin.

Thanks, great plugin :)

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds