[solved] smaller flips

More
9 years 6 months ago #25087 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic [solved] smaller flips
Nice one , but I was mentionning the JED (Joomla extension directory) :)
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/calenda...ents/countdown/28033
A first review therehelps a lot if you have 2 sec to paste it there (without the code :) )

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #25102 by ptwebdesigns
Replied by ptwebdesigns on topic [solved] smaller flips
I did just submit a review on JED. I guess it must be reviewed before it actually posts, because I do not see it there. It will not let submit again. I hope that it shows up soon.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #27781 by hhartvig
Replied by hhartvig on topic [solved] smaller flips
Can you help me make the couter fits indside the "box" on the template.

Please look here: www.legal-streetrace.dk

I'll be happy to pay for the modification.

Kindly Henrik

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #27783 by nordmograph
The easy way:
edit modules/mod_flipcountdown/css/flipclock.css on line 67
make the width value: 50px

The counter will fit your module box :)
Let me know if this works.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #27784 by hhartvig
Replied by hhartvig on topic [solved] smaller flips
Okay – for € 9,- you not only get at beautiful designed countdown module – but also the world’s fastest support – and please be aware that the weekend has started 3 hours ago I Denmark.

Please take a look at www.legal-streetrace.dk to see that your modification solved my issue.

Kindly
Henrik / Denmark

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #27785 by nordmograph
Good news! Have a nice weekend :)
Greetings from France

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds