CSS / Image Issues

More
9 years 5 months ago #24770 by eileenrod
CSS / Image Issues was created by eileenrod
Just getting started with and loving this module. Quick issues:

1) It appears the table is not responsive as it may exceed the module width.

2) The map image appears to be missing as detailed in the attached picture.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24771 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic CSS / Image Issues
Hello

1) I'll update the table to make it responive accordingly to the bootstrap guidelines
at getbootstrap.com/css/#tables-responsive
2) As kind of it's current responsiveness, the map image is the first thing to shrink on small spaces.
Is this your issue ? (you forgt to attach the mentioned picture)
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24775 by nordmograph
OK I updated the module.
It now has the bootstrap responsive table requirements.
It also have options to enable/disable distance, speed, pace, elevation and heart Average.
So it should fit most module positions and requirements.

Also if some activities don't use a map or have no data for some keys, no error or broken image should be displayed.
Can you try it and let me know? If successfull, I'll apply these chages to the Easysocial and other plugins.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24779 by eileenrod
Replied by eileenrod on topic CSS / Image Issues
Thank you. The link to the module in the "Order Items" area of my Order Information links to the product page rather than to the module for download. Would you be able to update that link?

More
9 years 5 months ago #24780 by nordmograph
I just emailed you the new module again.
I'll have alook at the link.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24781 by eileenrod
Replied by eileenrod on topic CSS / Image Issues
Awesome! Happy to confirm all three of the updates you mentioned above (even toggled all the options).

Can't wait for:

1) The ES App update

2) Fitbit

Also, what about making a Geommunity3 filter for this and the upcoming Fitbit objects so that I could just view everyone doing marathons using Runtastic nearby me, etc...

BTW, are you into fitness? Curious how you came around to this...

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds