Miss some settings in the Mixcloud

More
9 years 3 months ago #26732 by carstenjunker
Hello

I am very happy about the plugin, that I can make a player in articles with Mixcloud content.

But, Maybe I miss some settings... Do you know if there in future versions will be more settings in the plugin (skin, size, colours)
It could be nice, but in fact I am very happy about the plugin. Excellent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26737 by nordmograph
Actually Mixcloud API doesn't provide any option. I haven't found any documentation for this in the APi

Soundcloud feature has every possible option integrated (as long as they make sens with the use of the player.)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #26747 by carstenjunker
We could hope Nordmograph would give us some options in the future?

Best wishes
Carsten
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by carstenjunker.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26756 by nordmograph
Well, I'd love too, let me know if you find some customiezd mixcloud players anywhere.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26757 by nordmograph
Well actually I think there is a way to specify color , width and height

More
9 years 3 months ago #26764 by nordmograph
I added new features to the Mixcloud player, an alternative palyer. Watch the demo at the product page. Redownload and give it a try if you like it.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds