[fixed]Error Shows (only when debugging turned on)

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #28378 by waveyuk
Hi.
I'm not sure if this is anything for you to worry about, but I had to turn debugging on for another extension issue, and I saw this pop up for yours:
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: userParams in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/itadviceserver/public/media/com_easysocial/apps/user/whovisitedmyprofile/widgets/profile/view.html.php on line 71

It may not be anything to worry about, as it doesn't seem to affect the site, but thought I'd advise you.
Dave
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmograph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28379 by nordmograph
Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot for reporting ! This had no influence on the plugin process, but I still don't like it when notices show.
This is fixed so you can update to 1.0.2 to get rid of it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds