Demo or backend frontend screenshots ?

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #28605 by pepperstreet
Salut, I would like to see a demo. At least some screenshots on the product page would help.
BTW, wouldn't it make sense to install your CB extensions/plugins on your own site and user profiles, so users could have a real world example?

Merci ;)
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by pepperstreet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #28606 by nordmograph
Salut!
Yes actually there is a screenshot available but contrast is bad and it's hardly visible on there. Have a look
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/images/st.../product/CB8WVMP.jpg

I used to install most extensions on this site, but there are too many now and I don't want to polute customer user experience. :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

More
8 years 9 months ago #28607 by nordmograph
Hey

I just noticed the plugin was actually installed on CB profiles :)
Check your own profile , at the bottom.

Also FYI, I have updated the 'Share my profile' for CB and there also is a demo of it on profiles here.
If you update, you should uninstall the previous verion first, so it uses the new CB2 layouts and position.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds