the BG isnt working.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28832 by amitmeyraz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28833 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic the BG isnt working.
Hi

This is because of your template. Fix these:

in template.9.css in line 170
#jm-main {
background: #ffffff;
}
then in line 8
#jm-bar-wrapp {
}
then in line 1
#jm-allpage {
position: relative;
}

All these layers are on top of your body and have a white background color hiding the video.
If you remove these you get the video visal.

Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amitmeyraz

More
8 years 9 months ago #28838 by amitmeyraz
Replied by amitmeyraz on topic the BG isnt working.
WOW.

you are a genius.

its wonderfull.

i have a problem, because i dont want to use it in all the site, just in specific pages, i know that it is possible , but the problem now that all my site is without a background, and if i am not using the modul in a page, the page isnt look nice.
is there a possibllity to remove background just to the pages that i want that youtube modul will work?

BR
AMit

More
8 years 9 months ago #28839 by nordmograph
Hi, Yes

Revert your previous modifications to this file
template.9.css

and open
modules/mod_youtube_bg/css/style.css

add
Code:
#jm-main { background: transparent !important; } #jm-bar-wrapp { background: transparent !important; } #jm-allpage { background: transparent !important; }
It should do the job, only when th emodule is loaded.
Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amitmeyraz

More
8 years 9 months ago #28840 by amitmeyraz
Replied by amitmeyraz on topic the BG isnt working.
its working great.

1 more thing (sorry)

when i chhose that the moviw will not repeat it reapet and when i am asking that will start from 10 min (600 second - i try with sec or min) it isnt respond to the requests, it start from begining and repeat.

sorry for the work.

BR
and thanks a lot
amit

More
8 years 9 months ago #28842 by nordmograph
Is it because you are not using the tubular mode.
I know the start second parameter only works with tubular mode.
It might be also tru for the repeat parameter.

Is it your case? Let me know

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds