How to load images and setup date in Polish.

More
5 years 2 months ago #43182 by nordmograph
To get the image, you should use the expert mode , inspired by the preset so it would be something like:
Code:
SELECT DISTINCT(c.created) AS date, c.id, c.catid, c.title , c.alias, c. introtext AS description, c.images AS image FROM #__content c JOIN #__viewlevels v ON c.access = v.id WHERE c.state='1' AND (c.language='*' OR c.language='[LANGTAG]') AND c.catid='116' GROUP BY c.created ORDER BY c.created

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #43183 by jjarecki
I'v tested it - isn't works. Only order is changed to reverse.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by jjarecki.

More
5 years 2 months ago #43195 by jjarecki
Hi,
So we can do in this way - if you can not load images in the post in timeline, i will remove plugin from website, and you will give me back money.
I will find another plugin or developer who can have similiar plugin to your's.

I'm waiting for response.

More
5 years 2 months ago #43230 by nordmograph
I just fixed the image issue.
The module will load the intro image set in the article options.
I set one on your site to test and it shows.
Let me know if this works for you now.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jjarecki

More
5 years 2 months ago #43231 by jjarecki
Thank you for fix :) could not you do it the first time? ;)
I'v modified a litle your files to have custom ID of post's in the timeline to have posibility to modify design of each post or hide some information that are not imporant.

I have last thing to do. Polish language in date.
I was found the code:

if($mode!='static'){
$date_obj = new DateTime( $item->date );
$formatted_date = date_format($date_obj, $date_format);
}
else
$formatted_date = $item->date;

And have my part of code to translate date in php:
$plDateFormatter = new IntlDateFormatter('pl-PL',IntlDateFormatter::LONG,IntlDateFormatter::NONE);
echo $plDateFormatter->format($date);

Would you be kind to write me how to create code that will be shown polish date monts?

More
5 years 2 months ago #43232 by nordmograph
$plDateFormatter = new IntlDateFormatter('pl-PL',IntlDateFormatter::LONG,IntlDateFormatter::NONE);
$formatted_date = $plDateFormatter->format($item->date);

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds