- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Does not synchronize users

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #44032 by clubdigitalweb
Goodnight

I am trying to Synchronize the Component But It Doesn't Work It is Loaded and none It has any effect, Change from PHP version 5.6 to 7.3, install and reinstall the Component, Remove phpMyAdmin tables, I did a New Joomla Installation, Change SEO settings, renown the .htaccess

www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...&id=17023&Itemid=645

www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...&id=16901&Itemid=645

Gracias
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by clubdigitalweb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #44034 by nordmograph
It sounds like a duplaicate entry in you AlphaUserPoints users table, delete that line and synch should be work again. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 5 months ago #44035 by clubdigitalweb
Thank you for your response, check the user tables but nothing appears no duplicate entries are observed. thanks

More
4 years 5 months ago #44038 by nordmograph
Please confidentialy post a superadmin account or email me.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 5 months ago #44039 by nordmograph
a previous post mentions a duplicate entry for key userid 999

More
4 years 5 months ago #44040 by clubdigitalweb
delete all the records from the AlphaUserPoints user table, it has none

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds