- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

[solved] Unable to sync users: 403 error

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #45634 by sulpher

nordmograph wrote: Ok, il se peut aussi qu'une extension de sécurité du type admin tools casse cette fonctionnalité. Verifiez.

I've disabled Admin Tools but the effect is the same - error in the console when attempting to sync users in the AUP.
The credentials were sent to you, could you have a look, please? We need to launch contests very soon...
Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by sulpher.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #45635 by nordmograph
Hi

It seems to be caused by AdminTool's htaccess
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...=17608&limitstart=12
Thes users manged to solve it.
Hope it helps.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #45637 by sulpher
Hi Adrien,
Thank you for your reply. That idea with .htaccess helped.
The last question is about PayPal token in Buy AUP points via PayPal extension. I've asked this question in another topic.
Thanks!
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by sulpher.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds