Points for click on the banner in authors article

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #32904 by Helron123
Salut,
i realy realy need an plugin for my rules... It is very important for my vision. So I will do all for it, because I realy need it. So what i need ?
I need a plugin that works with the normal banner component of Joomla... I want that the author get points when an reader click on the banner component in his article. The banner are on all sites, so that would be not individuell banner from this author.
Here a picture because of my bad english...

I never write an Plugin before and I read the topic "AltaUserPoints - 1.9.x - How create a plugin - (Basic)"
but I dont know what to do... Maybe here I can get help or a contact where I can get help.
Please help me
Henning
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #32906 by nordmograph
Hi, lucky you, we are curently converting a plugin for that purpose, it should be ready before the end of the week and will cost 9€.
Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #32910 by nordmograph
Actually no, the extension we are converting rewards the visitor for a click on a banner.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #32922 by Helron123
When i am right, it is not exactly where i looking for right ? Would it need a long time to change it ( that the author get points) ?
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Helron123.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #32923 by nordmograph
We just released it.
No it's not what you want . This one rewards the clicker.

www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

It would require a little modification to find the article writer, and reward him instead of the clicker

The following user(s) said Thank You: Helron123

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #32924 by Helron123
Okay that is sadly...
So my version doesnt will released ?

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds