Users list layout

More
8 years 1 month ago #32303 by Hancel
Users list layout was created by Hancel
Hello, happy day, when trying to insert the menu items "Users list layout" this problem occurs in the frontend? How do I correct?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #32304 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Users list layout
Hello

DId you sync your users yet ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 1 month ago #32305 by Hancel
Replied by Hancel on topic Users list layout
When I'm synchronizing users get this error and not for loading. look at the image.
Attachments:

More
8 years 1 month ago #32306 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Users list layout
Never seen this before.
It could be caused by the Spanish file in AUP.
I suggest you remove it to test.
If it doesn't help reinstall AUP.

On our workshop site, running latest AUP with j3.5 and php7, user sync has never been fatser !

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 1 month ago #32307 by Hancel
it did not work, I removed files Spanish, and continues the same, I will try putting exceptions in admin tool and see if it is caused by this component.

More
8 years 1 month ago #32309 by Hancel
No problem for incompatibility with admin tool, I have excluded the component and still gives the same problem

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds