[solved] Install JS bundle

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #33166 by
Replied by on topic Install JS bundle
I can imagine you made quite a lot tests. :-)
I checked everything here. It's all active and all ready to go, but AltaUP gives no points on JomSocial activities.
Just created a group announcement - no reaction by AUP.... :-/
Shall I uninstall the JS bundle, clear cache and try again? My guess is, that there's still some AlphaUP JS-rules maybe blocking, although I uninstalled AlphaUP properly.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #33167 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Install JS bundle
Hmm not sure.
Indeed duplicate rules would not help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 11 months ago #33175 by
I tried with uninstalling, cache clearing and reinstalling + activation - still no reaction in the JS rules...
Shall I get you our backend access?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #33178 by
Now some rules seem to work, some not... Joining a group gives no points and leaving a group deducts points (both have the same settings).

And I found something...
Seems that the update link for the JS bundle is wrong. Maybe this is what causes problems or maybe it leads to the core problem?

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by .

More
7 years 11 months ago #33179 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Install JS bundle
Nope absolutely not related

For the AUP points to be credited on Jomsocial rules, you need the rules to be imported and the plugin:
community / getPointsInAUPonJSActions
to be enabled.
Is it the case ?

I just tested there with the avatar rule:
www.nordmograph.com/workshop/index.php?o...erid=3497&Itemid=656

And it worked as expected, got AUP points, and AUP activity got republished to the JS activity stream

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 11 months ago #33180 by
Yes, it is activated.
As I wrote before: some rules do work (leaving a group) and some not (joining a group) - although they have the same settings. Kind of weird...

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds