[solved] Threshold setting not working?

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #44965 by cnayl
I have set the option Set treshold (which I presume means set threshold) to On and set a value of 5 in the Points Treshold yet the Jomsocial stream is showing items with points less than 5 ?
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44971 by cnayl
Is there an official support/ticketing system somewhere? I paid good money for this and it doesn't work as it should and no one seems to be checking here?

More
3 years 5 months ago #44999 by nordmograph
Hello,
Looking at the code:
if( $points >= $pointsTreshold || $points <= -$pointsTreshold )
CActivityStream::add($act);

The activity stream is added to Jomsocial if the point value is the greator or equal to the treshold or lower or equal if the points amount is negative.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 5 months ago #45000 by cnayl
Well that might what is supposed to happen but I have set the 'treshold' value to 5 yet as shown in the screen shots items that generate less than 5 points are still showing up in the stream.

More
3 years 5 months ago #45006 by cnayl
Ah well - broken product and only response is to quote a bit of code saying it does work even though I have shown with screen shots it doesn't! There is a problem somewhere maybe before or after the quoted code. This really is bad support and despite what they say I fear support for this has been abandoned :(

More
3 years 5 months ago #45011 by nordmograph
Hello,

I think this is solved now.
Can you try replacing the variable
$points with $assignpoints
(twice, both on line 107 of plugins/altauserpoints/aupinactivitystreamjomsocial.php)
I just tested, this should solve your issue.
I also added the edit to the archive so you can also redownload and reinstall that plugin.
Let me know if this is solved.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds