[solved] Tabs not working in CB

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #20951 by HowardTheDuck
Hello Adrien,
I have installed the pluging on a Joomla 2.5.17 with latest CB version but I did not succeed in having the AUP points tab shown in the main Area.

The Plugin is enabled but I can only see the AUP medal tab (when I activate it) in the CB profile. The Activity/points tab is published, assigned in main area but....not showing at all.

I Privately emailed you the credentials to test or dev site...just in case you have a minute to check.

Thank you
Cristiano
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #20952 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Tabs not working in CB
Hi

The points ftab is built with fields and can only show in the right position, in the user data tab

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 2 months ago #20966 by HowardTheDuck
Hi Adrien,
understood....will try changing that.

Thanks
Cristiano

More
9 years 8 months ago #23765 by sidhashem
I have used this plugin in Right position, but nothing is shown yet.
My CB version is 1.8
Help Pleaseee

More
9 years 8 months ago #23766 by nordmograph
Hi

I don't understand. Please precise.
There are 2 tabs to be enabled.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds