duplicate tab

More
9 years 4 months ago #26315 by alfredopacino
duplicate tab was created by alfredopacino
Hi, I'm talking about the tab who shows the points, the AUP id and the rank/medals.
I dont want duplicate the tab and show twice the same infos.
I want to show the rank/medals in the main center area (as a proper tab) and the points amount below the username (in canvas)
Do you think there is a way to accomplish that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26317 by alfredopacino
Replied by alfredopacino on topic duplicate tab
In other words, beside your plugin, I just need a CB Field who shows the points amount (I can show the stars using a little CB scripting)

More
9 years 4 months ago #26319 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic duplicate tab
Hi Alfredo,

Well, this is how that plugin works.
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26321 by alfredopacino
Uhm I guess there's something I forgot, I see 2 AUP Tabs in backend, but just 1 in the profile page in frontend, I tried to change position, but I can't see the tab you call "The first one shows 3 fields in the user data tab displaying the users earned points, referrees and referal link (made readonly)"

More
9 years 4 months ago #26333 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic duplicate tab
Hi, I just tryed again on CB2.0 it works as described right after htto,g the publish button in the plugin settings. see screenshot:

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #26336 by alfredopacino
that's what I'm talking about, The first tab in your screenshot it works on Canvas Main Middle position, but in many others doesn't.
Please try Canvas Title bottom

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds