[solved] Username Link on Medal List - not working

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #38952 by Belazarus
Hi Again everyone

Just another quick query. I've setup my medal list part of the extension, which displays a list of the medals and winners of each medal. Within this view, is the username of the medal winner, but upon clicking the username link, rather than re-directing you to that persons community builder profile - it returns you to the homepage of the site. I'm sure it is intended to redirect you to the users profile, because when hovering over with my mouse, it says the link goes to:
alithffxiv.com/index.php/component/compr...rofile/963-belazarus

But for some reason, rather than successfully redirecting to that profile page, it just returns you to the homepage.
This is the page I'm referring to:
alithffxiv.com/index.php/members/member-...l/Above%20&%20Beyond

Anyone seen this bug before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38959 by nordmograph
I'm not sure what link you are mentioning (what page)
Please precise.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38961 by Belazarus
Hi there

The page is this page:
alithffxiv.com/index.php/members/member-awards

This is the "Medals List Layout" (index.php?option=com_altauserpoints&view=medals)

On my site it views like this:

While logged into the site, the username on the medal list becomes a link (click-able) however when you click it, rather than taking you to the users profile (as intended) it simply re-directs you back to the homepage.
Attachments:

More
6 years 9 months ago #38962 by nordmograph
OK so this is not in the correct forum category. This is why I got confused.
Disable SEF in Joomla config for testing.
Post here so we can compare :
- The non sef url wich for this link
and
- the correct non sef url for the profile

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38963 by Belazarus
Thanks for the replies, ok so I have turned off SEF. Here are the links you asked for:

Non SEF URL for this link:
alithffxiv.com/index.php?option=com_comp...userProfile&user=963

Correct non SEF URL for the profile:
alithffxiv.com/index.php?option=com_comp...rprofile&Itemid=1152

More
6 years 9 months ago #38964 by nordmograph
ok the first link misses an Itemid.
A missing Itemid should not redirect to the home pahe so it's weird.
What is your profile manager set in the AUP component config ?

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds