no Mobileview or Resbonsive

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #40114 by n00bster
hi.
i like the idea of this game, it is very intuitive. i have not much to describe how to play this.
i wanted to use your game for a upcoming Christmas ruffle.
on desktops it is working as it should. but it is not possible to play this game right now on mobile phones. i attached a screenshot from your demo website. the cards are overlapping and are to big...
is there any plan to archive this, or could you modify this for me. would it be possible to resize the cards on mobile view or something like this.
i need this on the first Sunday in December to manage some ruffles, is there any change that you can came up with some fixes for this!?
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by n00bster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #40122 by n00bster
hi nordmograph, did you had time to take a look in this problem?
it is very important for me, when this could not be solved I have to find an alternative for my christmas raffles :(

More
6 years 6 months ago #40123 by nordmograph
I'll have a look right now. Maybe a css easy fix. I'll keep you posted asap.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: n00bster

More
6 years 5 months ago #40153 by n00bster
hi Adrien.
could you give me a little update, how is it going?

More
6 years 5 months ago #40154 by nordmograph
Yes basiacaly, you need to play around adding this to the game.css or game.scss files:

Code:
@media (max-width: 300px) { .card { width: 100%; height: 16.666%; } } @media (max-width: 400px) { .card { width: 50%; height: 16.666%; } } @media (max-width: 800px) { .card { width: 25%; height: 16.666%; } }

You might like to tweak the max-sidth values as for width percentages.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40155 by n00bster
ok.
hmm a very tricky thing to modify this.
i really would like to suggest a responsive option like bootstrap grid or something else:
v4-alpha.getbootstrap.com/layout/grid/

because the number of the mobile device users are growing and growing, there for it would make perfect sense to optimize the memory tiles in this way.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds