Security Token error

More
6 years 4 months ago #40440 by supergran
Hi. I've just installed and set up and all was going pretty well. Love the component! I tested and played the game as a guest and was told to log in...did that and the security token error below. I've reset the password to check that that's right. I've cleared the site cache and the browser cache. I'm still getting the same error. Any ideas?

Warning
The security token did not match. The request was aborted to prevent any security breach. Please try again.

Thank you

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40441 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Security Token error
Hello Jan,

Does it happen every times? Or did it happen once?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40445 by supergran
Replied by supergran on topic Security Token error
It happened a few times trying to log in after having played as a guest If I used another device and logged in first then played it was fine.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40482 by supergran
Replied by supergran on topic Security Token error
Hi Nordmograph
Please close this topic.... it's a Joomla / 3rd party log in issue not an issue for this extension. Disabling the system cache plug in fixes it but I suspect I need to change my log in modules long term. Thank you for responding and I'm sorry not to have found the problem sooner.
Regards
Jan

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds