Please, what is "installation on client server"?

More
6 years 1 month ago #41298 by Cristiano Sias
Good morning,
I'm italian, sorry for my english (gooogle translator).
If I go to put in the cart Memoriz, I see the cost of 19 euros (No additional charge), but also the possibility of "installation on client server" for 40€. What is this?
Thank you
Yours sincerely
Christian

(PS: sorry for my email sent for the same reason by mistake)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41300 by nordmograph
No problem,
The installation fee is only required if you want us to install it and a basic setup of the component on your site.
If not you can simply use it without the installation fee :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41303 by Cristiano Sias
Thank you very much,
maybe it was a trivial question, it's what I had thought but I needed a confirmation.
It is interesting to know that I can count on you.
Have a good evening :-)

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds