[solved] Facebook messenger module does not display

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 1 week ago #43873 by chaldama
I followed the instructions on your website:

Setup key: You need a Facebook page ID. Create a facebook page, then go to go to your Page and click on the ABOUT section and scroll down to find your PageID.
Also in your Facebook Page settings: MESSENGER PLATFORM settings: WHITELISTED DOMAINS Third-party domains that are accessible in the Messenger webview for use with the Messenger Extensions SDK, and for Messenger plugins. Add your site domain there.

but unfortunately the module does not show. I already tried different positions but no change.

Please see www.bijmuisthuis.nl/
Hope you can help me out.
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43874 by nordmograph
Hello, does it help if you disable the FB sidebox ?
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43876 by chaldama
Yes, this helps indeed. So I can only have one Facebook extension active?

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds